Our spiritual journey through five years of infertility, one miscarriage and an answer to our prayers...
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dear Husband,


Today I will be on my way up to Jerusalem...all thanks to you. You have been a wonderful husband, not only because of my incredible gift you have given to me, but because you have become the amazing man that I get to call mine. You take care of me, completely and totally, physically and emotionally, and I look forward to the many years we have ahead of us. I will come back transformed. I'm not sure in what way, but I hope...I know that I will be better. A better person, a better woman, and a better wife to my beloved husband. Thank you for everything. I am eternally grateful for you, for us...today and forever. I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility?
    abu dhabi carpet factory

    ReplyDelete