Our spiritual journey through five years of infertility, one miscarriage and an answer to our prayers...
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

Lord, Hear My Prayer


This time next week, I will be walking on Holy Land...literally. How blessed I am, and as each day draws nearer, I get more and more full of joy and anticipation for what, who, I will find, and who I will become. Knowing that this trip is, for me, the trip of all trips, I feel responsible to bring/take/share this with others. I know that while I am there I will be overwhelmed with emotion, and immersed within myself, but I need focus not only on my needs, but those of others as well.

So my bright idea was to carry with me the special intentions of others, and pray for them throughout my week at the various sites visited. Afraid that some will misinterpret my request for their requests, I hesitated in fear that others will scoff at me. Yet I strongly feel I need to offer my prayers on their behalf while there. Within minutes of posting on FB, I've received several requests! How humbled I am to see that others will share their deepest wants and needs with me as an intercessor in the holiest site in the world...trusting that I will bring their prayers to the land where God walked and ask Him to hear me. How honored I feel that I can do this for others. This blessing has already begun to shoot out! Wow!

1 comment:

  1. Stunning, Fantastic its looks so astounding. Much obliged to you for sharing this article and keep doing awesome.abu dhabi carpet market

    ReplyDelete