
She looks so cute, doesn't she? My little Chloe is making me work hard! With so much to do, and very little time to do it, I decided to skip the trip into Chicago. Doing that will allow me to shampoo the carpet and work on getting Chloe back on track. Wish me luck! If this doesn't work, we are calling in the professionals.
Tomorrow will be an action packed day full of spray tanning, shopping, and packing. Packing for St. Louis that is! Our spontaneous trip to see Beck and O'Reiley will be fun. A nice dinner, speaker, sleep, Mass, head home. It actually sounds relaxing to me and I am looking forward it. In the meantime, I'll miss the man of the house, but I'm glad he'll get to spend time with his dad. His dad will love it at the conference, and a nice dinner to help celebrate Father's Day, perfect.


No comments:
Post a Comment