I AM SOO EXCITED! I attended our meeting for the Jerusalem trip. There are 38 people going, that's a small, managable group. But with a two hour meeting, you know I have something to complain about.
1. We are only allowed to check in one suitcase and it cannot weigh more than 50 pounds. Booooo.... This is next to impossible for me. What am I going to do?
2. Perhaps, I will leave my hairdryer back in the states. I don't know how I feel about that. Those hotel dryers never work the same. Curly hair can be very picky.
3. It is 90 degress out there right now. I can feel my make-up melting off my face right now. This is going to be a problem. I can't pull off natural beauty without any make-up!
4. They said that women can wear pants and/or capris. Can you believe that! I am still taking the skirt challenge all week. After all, we will be celebrating Mass every day and going to the holiest places on earth. I think a skirt is more appropriate.
5. Short sleeves are okay, but we will need a shawl. No problem. They told the men that they can were shorts and drape a shawl around them like a skirt when they go into a holy site. What? Oh yeah, the men can wear a skirt. I am hoping I heard them wrong, and more so, I hope no one from our group wears a skirt.
6. No mention of veils. I think I am still going to do this regardless. Holy, Holy, Holy places...even if I didn't know better I think I would still want to cover my head!
7. Several talkers in the group. Enough said.
Please don't mistake this for unhappiness. I am just stating the facts. I am more than happy to deal with all of these little nuisances. I am very blessed to be able to participate in this trip. Thank You, Honey! Father said we will celebrate Mass right at the foot of where Christ was crucified. He said we can lay all of our troubles at the foot of the cross, literally. How am I going to make it through this trip without crying? Come on....who am I kidding? I'll be red eyed for 10 days straight - and loving every minute of it!


Great article this is very informative .......keep posting Thanks Regards
ReplyDeletearea rugs abu dhabi