Our spiritual journey through five years of infertility, one miscarriage and an answer to our prayers...
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Prayer Buddy Reveal: It Was Me, Hebrews!!!

My husband went out of town last night and wanted to take my laptop with him. I told him that he couldn't because "tomorrow is Prayer Buddy Reveal and my buddy got pregnant and I have to blog about it!" I don't think he fully understood the importance, but he didn't take my laptop (I hate using his computer in his man-cave). So now I get to announce: I have been praying for Hebrews 11:1!

Now I know that there are many of us that have been praying for this beautiful blogger. Doesn't she have a gorgeous soul? I was pleased when I was assigned to her, but when she announced that she was pregnant, well, what is MHE to do but cry! Ha, ha! My prayer cocktail for this little blessing included:
Holy Hour at least once a week
Mass Intentions
Divine Mercy Intentions
Receiving the Eucharist for her and her baby
Sufferings: As the steam blew into my face as I ironed the Altar Linens, I'd offer my hot sufferings for Hebrews! (True quote in the Sacristy: "MHE, it's hot in here." "I know. I'm offering it up!")
And of course: light candles

It has been a pleasure to pray for you and your husband, Hebrews! And to think, I almost didn't sign up for prayer buddies this go around. I signed up at the very last minute - it's true. Of course, I think things would have still happened the way they did, it is just that I wouldn't have had the joy of being a part of it. And for that, I want to express my gratitude to the wonderful ladies that organize Prayer Buddies:  JBTC and Still Standing. Every Prayer Buddy season brings forth fruit, and I know that it must be hard work getting everything organized, but to know that your work has played a part in helping several couples turn into families is a gift within itself. Thank you gals!  

4 comments:

  1. Thank you!!! I think it's safe to say I felt your prayers. :) I can't thank you enough for your kindness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS--just got my cd today, can't wait to listen to it!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! You know I had Hebrews last cycle!? What a funny circle! GREAT outcome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article this is very informative .......keep posting Thanks Regards
    Best Engineered Wood Flooring

    ReplyDelete