 |
| The Daddy |
 |
| The Mommy |
 |
| The Baby |
 |
| What a miracle! |
I bought a onesie a couple of weeks ago that said, "50% Daddy + 50% Mommy = 100% Adorable. That pretty much sums it up!
We had an ultrasound today, and since we are at 23 weeks and 4 days, the US focus was on the heart. His heart was beating at 155 bpm and was strong and healthy. The rest of our precious little boy was healthy too. He is perfect in every way. Just...Perfect.
What a difference a year makes. I looked back in my blog to see what I was going through this time last year. One year ago on this date, I posted
Sorry Jessica - that was funny! Well, now it is funny, back then it was not. Tomorrow I go to get my blood drawn at that same hospital with the same ladies. It takes me 35 minutes to get there so I usually pray the rosary on my drive up. Those prayers tomorrow will be for those still waiting. I remember it well, and I pray that this time next year will bring much different circumstances!
I love that a year ago, you said that hopefully you'd go in there pregnant and now you are!
ReplyDeleteLove the title and pics of baby!! Makes my heart smile!
ReplyDeleteSo cool! I want a 3D ultrasound! Those pics are amazing. Can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! All the pics are so cute.. Yes he is 100% Adorable and Perfect in every way. God bless the little one! I just love how God has worked in your life in one year.
ReplyDeleteYes, God can do miracles in a year!!!
ReplyDeleteLittle JoAnn
Ok this may sound totally nutty but the first ultrasound picture looks like Pope John Paul is holding your baby. So much so it made me have goosebumps when I saw it!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about artificial turf abu dhabi
ReplyDelete