We're having a boy!
I have wanted to announce our BIG news since the moment we found out, yet blogger was being very difficult in updating/changing my blog. That is...until today. After several times of getting kicked out of blogger-land, I was finally able to do what I've been waiting to do for a while: Announce to the world that we have been blessed with a baby boy. God is soo good! And so is St. Therese. Although I never received a rose after praying a novena to figure out if we should find out if we are having a boy or girl (or wait), I did feel an incredible sense of peace in my decision (which is not what I originally intended on doing, but I am glad I did). Thank you St. Therese!
I can't say that my blog update didn't come without any conflicting feelings. It did. To transition from the long and hard struggle of TTC for five years, plus, to now searching for the best baby blue for my polk-a-dots is "weird" to say the least. I am "crossing over." My journey is changing. Our journey is changing. As I showed my husband my new blog re-do, he said, "this isn't an infertility blog anymore?" Even he is feeling dissonant. Weird. "Going through" infertility and now being this far in the game still leaves us shell shocked and in disbelief. Still identifying with IF more than PG. Happy and sorrowful at the same time. Weird.
Completely changing the subject: I want to invite you to read Fr. Lange's homily from today. It was great, and just what I needed given the relationship problems I have been having with someone within our parish. If you have a moment, take some time to read it. He really is a great homilist. We are soo blessed to have him! May God Bless Our Priests!


Truly you are blessed (and you look so cute!!! Praying for you and baby boy. Love the blog update. Yes Fr's homily was awesome!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!!!!! A boy!!!! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! :)
ReplyDeleteBaby Boy.. Hurray! Congrats and I am so happy for you.. Praying for a continued safe and healthy pregnancy.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! I love the blog redo and the beautiful tickers at the top! What a testimony to LIFE!!! I have got JUST the boy present for you! Can't wait to send it to you!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! Yay!!! and...all i can say...you will have your hands full. ;-) Boys are wonderful and I thank God (every day) that mine has a powerful guardian angel! Hugs, kisses and love and more yays!!!
ReplyDeleteYay for a boy! Me too! We'll have to get them together to play! I personally LOVE having boys. They are so loveable and FUN! I'm so excited for you. And yay for Fr. Lange! I've never had him for mass but have heard amazing things about him. What a gift!
ReplyDeleteHUGE congrats!! :)
ReplyDeleteAwww, HUGE congrats to you both! And I do want to say I love your redesigned blog and tickers. You are so kind to remember those still IF while you are experiencing your joy and it means so much.
ReplyDeletePrayers for you continue for a healthy pregnancy!
Great article this is very informative .......keep posting Thanks Regards axminster carpets in abu dhabi
ReplyDelete