Our spiritual journey through five years of infertility, one miscarriage and an answer to our prayers...
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Abortion Clinic Shut Down Indefinitely

Rejoice and Praise the Lord!

I posted about my experience praying at the abortion clinic during Lent, remember?

Prayer does work. This place is closed, indefinitely.

News report with video

http://www.prolifecorner.com/node/921

And just in time; We have our Diocesian Mass for Pro-Life on Tuesday night at our parish. :)

Think of all the babies that will be saved now that that horrible place has its doors locked. Let us pray that it stays that way!

Our Father...
Hail Mary...
Glory Be...

11 comments:

  1. Hooray!!!! So many more will now have a chance at life.

    Pray for Nebraska...Planned Parenthood is trying to open sites in six more cities including the one where I live. They are already being met with a lot of opposition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! This is awesome!!! God is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God and thank goodness there will be some protection for women and children in Rockford! What great news this morning!!!

    God IS the victor over evil!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful news. Wow, I just read that news report...so, so sad! God is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read about this in the newspaper today. I was praising God also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. God Bless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic news!! The power of prayer can be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
    I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
    I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
    exhibition carpets abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete