Our spiritual journey through five years of infertility, one miscarriage and an answer to our prayers...
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Room

In case you were wondering what the baby's room looks like:











18 comments:

  1. LOVE! is that the froggy changing table cover? :) we have that one, and a basket next to it just like you! :)
    Such a cute room! Love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pics, I think we have the same crib! Can I ask where did you get that stencil of the scripture verse? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the scripture decal from amazon: http://www.amazon.com/lettering-sticky-quotes-stickers-decals/dp/B003OYPOZU Worth every penny..I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I absolutely love it. It's so cute but classy too. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay this basically looks like exactly what I want. So you have to tell me 1) where you got the crib/furniture, 2) where you found the beautiful wall decal verse, 3) what color the green wall paint is and where you got it. Seriously, you reached into my mind and pulled out my dream nursery!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! It's looks beautiful. I like the scripture decal the best. Thanks for sharing the link. God willing, I will be ordering it one day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOOOO beautiful! I just love the saying from Samuel "for this child I have prayed ..." Melts my heart ...
    I'm going to bookmark this for reference later! You did an *amazing* job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh, you're SO close! So very excited for you!!! I love the scripture from Samuel, I'll be using it in my one day nursery too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wall decal: $21.99 in many colors. Website is http://www.amazon.com/lettering-sticky-quotes-stickers-decals/dp/B003OYPOZU

    Paint: Lowes, Valspar Signature, #6003-3B, Martinique Dawn. What was that? $25.00 a gallon?

    Furniture: Baby's R Us, Baby Cache Essentials in Espresso. Crib ($329), 4-drawer dresser($429) and combo unit ($429). My in-laws bought the set for us, and when they did she also got the glider for free (there was some kind of deal) and she opened their credit card at the same time which saved her 10 or 20 percent. We are using the combo unit (which is really a dresser) as a changing table too.

    The tree is a sticker from baby's r us and the birds I found at WeeDecor.com.

    Besides the scripture verse, my other favorite thing is the Child Jesus statue on the dresser. He is opening his gown to give you his heart which he is holding in his hand. I love it. $20.oo at the EWTN website.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This room is so perfect! So classy, yet wonderfully whimsical! You must be so excited to add the last finishing touch - your little one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning, Fantastic its looks so astounding. Much obliged to you for sharing this article and keep doing awesome. carpet market abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility?
    double bed headboard

    ReplyDelete