My heart and thyroid, pancreas, and ovaries! My vitals and bloodwork from my doctor appointment the other day:
BP: 86/58, low
HR: 102, fast and strong
A1C: 6.1, good but not good enough for pregnancy
TSH: Less than 0.01 - over treated
Weight: Minus 10 in 3 months (I'm not complaining that much)
Solution: Stop T3 NOW!
Dear Prayer Buddy, I need prayers for my heart, physically and spiritually. Please pray that it is strengthened, and recovers from its stress. And that my doctors can work together, finding a healthy balance of meds for my thyroid, so I am as balanced as I can be. Thank you, and God Bless!


Sorry you are having so many issues. I'll be praying for you and your doctors.
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm emailing you back but just wanted to say I found your beautiful blog and will add you to my blogroll so I can follow you! You and your husband are too cute :) Praying for you on this journey.
ReplyDeleteHello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility?
ReplyDeletecurtain shops in abu dhabi