Our spiritual journey through five years of infertility, one miscarriage and an answer to our prayers...
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm taking her advice.

Ok, I get it...I'm not pregnant! I didn't think that I was. I wish I was, but I'm not. Thank you nurse #2 for calling today to tell me that I am not pregnant. By the way, you are 3 days slower than nurse #1. And it's a good thing that I didn't think I was pregnant in the first place, because if I did think I was, then being told twice would have put me into some tailspin for sure!

So today is CD48. I have not gotten the test results from my thyroid profile yet...I'm looking forward to that (please don't be dead, please don't be dead)! On another note; Omaha said that if I don't get to CD1 by Monday that they might force it with progesterone. More pills - just what I was hoping for! Given my mood went from completely fine to I'M GOING TO KILL SOMEONE in a matter of minutes the other day, I'm guessing I'll get a visit from AF sometime soon. But it was nice for my FIL to mention how "upset" I was when he came to take my car for an oil change that morning. I did not hold back with my response: "I was hormonal." It makes me laugh now, but I could just imagine what I looked like when he let himself into my house in the middle of my "nothing fits" and "the dog won't pee" fit of rage I was in! Oh, good times, good times!

It's a good thing those moments of temporary insanity don't last long. I don't think my dog could take it anymore if I kept crying for no reason. You know, I never really had these hormonal problems until the OWR. But I didn't ovulate either. You take the good with the bad, but there was something to be said with PCOD...rare bleeding, no mood swings...there is a part of me that feels like this "cycle thing" is completely new to me! Wow, women do this every month? Well some women do...just not me still. I am CD48, which by the way is a record since the surgery in January.
But I'm not worried yet. Nope, not me...not worried at all! I'm trying to take some of that "just relax" advice I received the other day by a newly pregnant person at the doctors office on Monday. Good advice since I'm not pregnant. Yep, I'm relaxing...

2 comments:

  1. I love it (though I'm more of a mixed drink girl myself). Nice way to "just relax". I hope CD1 comes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It would be nice if I could get to CD1 all my myself like a big girl...we'll see!

    ReplyDelete