Our spiritual journey through five years of infertility, one miscarriage and an answer to our prayers...
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

More!


Dr. H increased my T3 again yesterday. I started this morning...a total of 6 pills for breakfast. The thing is, I will soon take HCG shots, and it scares me as to how I am going to feel. The side effects from this T3 include puffiness, headaches, irritability, increased heartrate. Not good! I wonder if an apology now will suffice for my dear husband? Probably not, but honey, please understand that if I am a grouch who complains, has severe mood swings, and is unpleasant to live with, just know that I am doing this for us, for our family. Please try to be understanding and sensitive, attentive to my needs, for as hard as it is for you, imagine how I feel. I love you...All for...!

1 comment:

  1. Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility?
    Sisal carpet Abu Dhabi

    ReplyDelete