And as she [Hannah] worshiped the Lord, she said "My heart exults in the Lord, my horn is exalted in my God. I have swallowed up my enemies; I rejoice in my victory. There is no Holy One like the Lord; there is no Rock like our God." 1 Samuel 2:1-2
Thursday, May 20, 2010
They Forgot Me
Finally, a returned phone call. The nurse called me this morning and said that in my file there were notes on my first 3 days of T3, but no follow-up. They forgot about me. Someone there forgot to talk to the doctor about my meds. Wow. But after reading off every number to her, she called me back within a couple of hours telling me that Dr. H wants me to increase my T3 to 15. Ok. Oh, and call back in 48-72 hours with temps. No problem. I will call on Monday. Thanks for the phone call.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Stunning, Fantastic its looks so astounding. Much obliged to you for sharing this article and keep doing awesome.natural sisal carpet
ReplyDelete