Then we:And as she [Hannah] worshiped the Lord, she said "My heart exults in the Lord, my horn is exalted in my God. I have swallowed up my enemies; I rejoice in my victory. There is no Holy One like the Lord; there is no Rock like our God." 1 Samuel 2:1-2
Monday, May 17, 2010
Tired...
That is what I am today...Tired. It was a busy weekend, and I look forward to staying home and catching up on chores. Yes, I said, it...I want to clean the house, and do laundry, and cook dinner, and play with the pets, and bake a pie. That is what I want to do today. Because this weekend we:

:
And then I went to visit:
Then we:






And I didn't take pics of my "Secret Socity: Girls Night Out" or of Sunday Mass followed by an incredible migraine. My weekend was action packed, and fun, and I wouldn't have had it any other way (except for the migraine). Now it is time to get ready to celebrate a birthday or two!
Then we:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Great article this is very informative .......keep posting Thanks Regards
ReplyDeletesisal carpets and rugs