Our spiritual journey through five years of infertility, one miscarriage and an answer to our prayers...
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

"May God look kindly on all Mothers today. Mothers who are with us, and Mothers who have gone before us. Mothers who children are living, and Mothers who have lost children. All Adoptive Mothers, and Mothers who are hoping to adopt. And all women who are desperately trying to conceive, and having difficulties. May God bless all of you on this Mother's Day!"
What a rough day that was! I must admit, I am happy today is Monday and Mother's Day is OVER! What a beautiful day...if you are a mother. But if you are TTC and failing miserably, this day is like torture. All I can say is...I hope to see you next year under better circumstances!

No comments:

Post a Comment