Our spiritual journey through five years of infertility, one miscarriage and an answer to our prayers...
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Falling In Your Love

I am in Heaven, and here is the reason why:


John Benjamin the Fifth
Born Friday, December 30th, 2011
~ The Feast of the Holy Family ~
10:59AM
7 pounds, 15 ounces
19 1/2 inches long
Perfectly Healthy


Simply Adorable


I'm coming home


To start my new life, the one we've been praying for.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There is not a care in the world in our household right now.
Nothing can take away this incredible peace and happiness.
Nothing.
The words keep playing in my head:
I Am the falling in your love.
I Am the words of a prayer.
I Am the silence in the music,
I Am the music in the silence.
He is always with us.
No matter where we are in our journey.
This is where we are today:
In Heaven.

26 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is so beautiful! And your words just exude pure joy and love. God bless you all during this holy and wonderful time in your life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. He is beautiful and so is your joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I have been waiting for this update ALL WEEKEND!!! He is so beautiful and I share your sentiments exactly!!! Can you believe we both have children born with in 4 days of each other? They are Christmas season buddies! I absolutely love that he was born on the Feast of the Holy Family!!!!! Much love to you and I can't wait to catch up sometime when we both come out of the fog of having a newborn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my God! He is so precious. What a wonderful gift from God. Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you. God bless little John! Enjoy your wonderful days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! God Bless and Welcome John!! Praying for you and baby!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH, how CUTE he is!!! Congratulations!!! I am SO VERY HAPPY for you and your hubby!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! So happy for you and your adorable little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ditto JBtC. So exicted to see your post here and CONGRATULATIONS!! He is SOOOOOO adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful little boy! Congratulations! I was excited to read your update! YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cannot contain tears of joy reading this. He is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome baby boy!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! Over the moon excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!!!! He's beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is so beautiful! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations and welcome baby John!!! Ahhhh, so, so, SO excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. He is beautiful!!! So, so happy for you!!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. CONGRATS! Yay! How wonderful! He is a darling. It is funny, I've been waiting for this for a month, and now that it is here I am surprised! Hah! So glad for you, MHE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. HE IS ADORABLE!
    such a sweet blessing from the Lord!
    I write this as my baby is just over 3 months and getting out the the newborn sleeps a lot stage...I am sitting outside his door right now, ready to go stick a paci in his mouth as soon as he wails, so he doesn't wake his 19 month old sister who took 2 hours to fall asleep for her nap today. Ahh, the joys of being a Mama after so many years of childlessness!
    I pray that you find joy in the little things too! Like sleeping children!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a blessing!!! ENJOY every moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats! He is precious and so very loved! Many blessings to you and your new family!

    ReplyDelete
  20. YAY! I am so happy for you guys! He is just beautiful! :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations! He is beautiful! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility? hotel curtains in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete