And as she [Hannah] worshiped the Lord, she said "My heart exults in the Lord, my horn is exalted in my God. I have swallowed up my enemies; I rejoice in my victory. There is no Holy One like the Lord; there is no Rock like our God." 1 Samuel 2:1-2
Our spiritual journey through five years of infertility, one miscarriage and an answer to our prayers...
Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility? customized panel blinds abu dhabi
I'll be sure to remember that :)
ReplyDeleteGood to know. I needed a tissue just reading that!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I can't wait to be the one using up all the Kleenex!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. So happy for you. :)
ReplyDeleteAMEN! I SO REMEMBER THAT! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I'll have to remember that, too.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!!
ReplyDeleteAwww! *tear*
ReplyDeleteI'll have to remember that too!
ReplyDeleteI needed tissues for this post! I think this is one of the most beautiful posts I've ever read. Thank-you!
ReplyDeleteHello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility? customized panel blinds abu dhabi
ReplyDelete