I specifically remember Advent last year.
I remember the intense joy. The excitement. How grateful we were. Blessed.
We found out we were pregnant on the First Sunday of Advent last year. Our first child. A new beginning.
I remember crying at Mass. I remember crying at Children and Family Adoration. I remember crying because I was carrying our child in my womb, just as Mary carried Jesus in hers. Anticipation.
Last year, the First Sunday of Advent was Day 1 of our 13 days of knowing we were pregnant. Today, we have 34 days left until our second child is born. Advent.


Praise the Lord! God is good!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteOh this touches my heart in such a profound way. I love you MHE and can't wait to meet your precious little one! Can you believe we met this same weekend last year?
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful reflection!
ReplyDeleteGod is so good. :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful post!
ReplyDeleteTo echo what everyone has said, God is SO good!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! So touching! So powerful!
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe you have only 34 days left. :-) Praise be to God for your miracle!
The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
ReplyDeleteI can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
axminster carpets abu dhabi