Finally, a good gyne appointment! I don't think I've ever had one before, so you can imagine the feelings of nirvana....uh, well....maybe not nirvana, but you get it - I liked her!
I was a little nervous because this is my first visit since the ovarian wedge resection in January. I thought I would have to explain Cre.ighton, why OWR, why not IVF, etc, etc.. I thought there would be a chance things would be all "jacked up" down there and that they would be screaming and yelling how I should not have had an OWR with PCOD, but she was actually glad. She said that is the best treatment for PCOD (which I know is true), and the fact that my cycles are less than 45 days is excellent! She was familiar with Creig.hton too! I have no doubt that I couldn't have found anyone better! I was ready to play defense, but felt that we were on the same team. I didn't even feel a bit of resentment when she said, "call me when you get pregnant." I think I will ;)
She did say that I need to have LOW STRESS. "Cortisol will kill any chance to get pregnant." I needed to be reminded of this! I think my body lives off of cortisol and adrenaline (I know, I know...). I wish I could respond more calmly to everyday stressors. I wish I could relax and let someone else Freak Out over every little thing. Just thinking about stress makes me feel stressed! Good grief...I need a chill pill.


I'll take one of those chill pills please! :)
ReplyDeleteIt's great to find a good doctor- I'm still searching for a good ob/gyn. Second Chances told me about someone who I'm going to check out.
Wow, this is so encouraging!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to have found your blog. God Bless.
ReplyDeleteYep...me...stress...we are connected at the hip. I so need that chill pill as well! :)
ReplyDeleteI am glad you found a great doctor, what a relief!
oh my gosh, just the other night at Bible study I said "I stress about stressing" hahaha. WOW. It's not really funny but I have to laugh at myself!!! ;) I'm miss anxious pants! haha
ReplyDeleteI hope you can de-stress soon! Take a nice bubble bath or if you hate bubble baths (like my mom...weird!haha) do something else relaxing! :) haha seriously the health coach in me is about to come out, I better stop typing! :)
oh shoot I forgot to say CONGRATS about the doctor!!!! Finding a good doctor is like finding a good hairstylist - so hard to do and then when you find one you just want to hold on forever!...(thinking about the Hair convos we've had on another blog hahaha ;))
ReplyDeleteThis is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info.
ReplyDeleteCurtain Shops Abu Dhabi