Our spiritual journey through five years of infertility, one miscarriage and an answer to our prayers...
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Thy will be done...

My mind is so flooded that if anyone gives me a minute of attention I unknowingly pull them into my sea...and soon we both are drowning. I did it again yesterday, and as cathartic as it is for me to let the floodgate down, I feel silly, and vulnerable, and embarrassed to expose myself like that. There is no doubt...I NEED A SUPPORT GROUP.

I look back on a journal entry from 1/15/2010: As I sit in recovery, my belly cut open and sore, healing flesh, hoping it can heal my soul. Preparing for a year of hardship, wondering if my prayers will be answered - are they supposed to be? And how much longer, if ever? I am saddened this is so hard. I hurt for my husband who has no choice but to journey with me, and I beat myself up with my "what ifs". But I snap out of it and remind myself that this thinking is not fair...I can only live in the present. I can only be here now. And praying that I can grow my family, with my husband, enjoined forever, united, with the greatest gift God could give us...ourselves.

Do you understand? Can you understand? I know who can, who does, so I pay a visit.



And He reminds me that He has it under control. "Thy will be done" brings me to tears, I'm glad that it does, because then I am reminded of who is really in control. I'm carrying my cross and following Him, and although I stumble often, I know who wins in the end - and that comforts me. He comforts me. Thanks be to God!

1 comment:

  1. This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info.
    bathroom vinyl tile dubai

    ReplyDelete