And as she [Hannah] worshiped the Lord, she said "My heart exults in the Lord, my horn is exalted in my God. I have swallowed up my enemies; I rejoice in my victory. There is no Holy One like the Lord; there is no Rock like our God." 1 Samuel 2:1-2
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
It Happened Overnight
Four people after Mass last Sunday told me that I was "showing". For weeks now, everyone has been looking at my belly before they look at my face and greet me. It is funny, really. But then, all of a sudden, I woke up and there it was - a belly. I've finally popped, 20 weeks in and I finally popped. I guess someone will be going shopping soon! Bring on the ugly maternity clothes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Awesome!!! I can't believe your jeans fit you all the way until now. Consider yourself lucky (despite what you think) that you have a nice little packed tight bambino. Oh, and if you haven't yet heard of them...I loved Bella Bands (http://www.ingridandisabel.com/) which will keep you in non maternity clothes even longer. But make sure you go get some cute maternity outfits (and there are some cute ones to be had!). You deserve it! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, I actually like my maternity clothes better than my regular clothes, maybe it is just the fit, I don't know. But they have some cute styles out there as well and I was pleasantly surprised with the selection. Happy Shopping!!!! You are so cute!! God Bless!
ReplyDeleteYou are so adorable, and your tummy will bounce right back in place after this baby, yay! ha ha! Mine doesn't anymore…
ReplyDeleteGod bless you, and enjoy it!!!
Yay for baby belly! I hope you find some cute stuff to show off your new belly :) I agree with JBTC that there are some super cute clothes out there...albeit not cheap!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! I cant believe it either that you are still in your same jeans! God bless the skinny gals!! I cant wait for mine to pop!
ReplyDeleteDitto SC and JBTC, there are definitely some cute maternity clothes available. I'm sure you look great!
ReplyDeleteGreat job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me. cow hides in abu dhabi
ReplyDeleteThe blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
ReplyDeleteI can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
Best Carpet stores in