And as she [Hannah] worshiped the Lord, she said "My heart exults in the Lord, my horn is exalted in my God. I have swallowed up my enemies; I rejoice in my victory. There is no Holy One like the Lord; there is no Rock like our God." 1 Samuel 2:1-2
Our spiritual journey through five years of infertility, one miscarriage and an answer to our prayers...
Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about drapery in abu dhabi
Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about Office Carpet Supplier
Congrats! She is so pretty.. God Bless Mary Margaret.
ReplyDeleteLove the nickname! So precious!
ReplyDeleteOh she is so cute!!! I love her name and her birthday is so awesome!!! St. Mary, pray for us! St. Elizabeth, pray for us!! St. Margaret, pray for us!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!! Prayers for a happy transition to life with two!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! She is beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She is adorable! Love her name and nickname :).
ReplyDeleteOh my...she is the prettiest newborn ever! Congratulations! She has a beautiful name!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBest name!!! Congrats again I!!!!! God Bless!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI know this is so late, but congrats, she's beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteMy csection is Aug 12th!!!! The countdown is on!!! I hope you and the kiddies are well (Can you believe you have plural (kiddies) now....!!)
ReplyDeleteYou had another? Congrats!!! My real name is Margaret Mary :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I can't believe I didn't comment here! She is just adorable and congratulations! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about drapery in abu dhabi
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about
ReplyDeleteOffice Carpet Supplier