Our spiritual journey through five years of infertility, one miscarriage and an answer to our prayers...
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 6, 2010

Have You Seen Him?


I miss my daddy. Look how sad I am without him. My mommy said he will come home tomorrow. I think I'll go wait for him.


I wonder if Chloe knows what "tomorrow" means? Mommy, can you go ask her (she doesn't like me). I just want to know when I'm going to see my daddy. I miss him.



Chloe said she doesn't know what "tomorrow" means either. Maybe "tomorrow" means by the back door.



So here I will wait until "tomorrow."

5 comments:

  1. hahaha...that is hilarious! Aren't they fun?! I swear my dog is part human. Once he sees my husbands camo hunting bag (not his other bags, just this one) he immediately knows it's hunting time and he goes crazzzyyy! I love to see how yours looks out the window! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, love it!! They are super adorable! Thanks for posting pics of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about
    buy headboard Dubai

    ReplyDelete