Our spiritual journey through five years of infertility, one miscarriage and an answer to our prayers...
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Calm After The Storm...

Yesterday: Funeral, luncheon, home, MAJOR BELLY-ACHE, in-laws, MAJOR BELLY-ACHE, bed.

Note I didn't mention dinner.

I thought: maybe food poisoning, but I didn't have any of the "normal" food poisoning symptoms outside of the cramping. Then I thought - CRAMPING! What if my worst case scenario that I didn't want to discuss yesterday is becoming my reality? How am I going to deal with this? My research on my blackberry in my darkened room was diffucult, but it was that or nothing...what else is there to do? That is where the nature of being in the bed took over - I fell asleep. And although I thought I woke up in the same situation, I felt better shortly after arising.

My WCS is truly that, my WCS. I hope, I pray, this never happens again. I'll chalk it up to bad pasta yesterday and maintain my decisions are correct and appropriate. I hate that second guessing and "what if" game. That game sucks! Doubting myself sucks! It's a good thing I don't do that often!

1 comment:

  1. Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me.
    sisal style carpet

    ReplyDelete